Who is the Service for?
The service is aimed at primary and secondary schools in Denbighshire. It offers advice on how to support, manage and teach pupils who have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC).
What does the Service offer?
- Pupil observations
- Discussions with staff involved
- Weekly ‘drop-in’ clinic for Denbighshire school based staff
- Half-termly coffee-mornings for parents
- Consultation regarding practical strategies of managing and teaching the pupil
- Written reports summarising discussions and recommendations
- Informal telephone consultations
- Local Authority ASC training